Career Experience Program
The program is comprised of 6 weeks of workplace preparation coursework combined with a 12 week full-time internship. Upon successful completion of the program participants will be awarded a number of certificates and will have gained valuable training and work experience at a reputable company in Australia.
- Coursework - 6 weeks
(6 contact hours per week)
- Vocational Placement -
12 weeks full time
The 6 week part-time workplace preparation program includes:
- Improving your professional resume using our unique e-Resume technology, NavitasCV
- Writing specialised cover letters and emails, specific to your industry
- Interview coaching, including role playing and behavioural interview techniques
- An understanding of organisational structures, cultures, expectations and regulations
- Complete essential OH&S training relevant to the workplace
- Presentations from HR Professionals who are active in industry
- Career assistance
The program features a 12 week internship placement in an organisation relevant to your studies and chosen profession. An Internship Placement Coordinator will discuss and assess your career goals to help find a suitable placement. Individual coaching sessions will help prepare you for your interview/s and subsequent placement.
The program gives participants valuable work experience and the opportunity to practice and demonstrate their abilities in the workplace. As a result of the Career Experience Program, graduates will have developed a greater understanding of Australian workplace practices and expectations and will be able to add value to their Curriculum Vitae and improve their employability.
The current start dates* for the program are:
Adelaide - March 12th, May 13th, July 16th
Brisbane - April 23rd, June 11th
Melbourne - April 10th, July 25th, October 15th
Perth - April 8th, June 10th
Sydney - May 6th
* Dates subject to change.
Application fee: $250
Program fee: $3,600
(includes workplace insurance)
Total fees: $3,850
(inclusive of GST)
Career Experience Portfolio
Upon completion of the program you will receive a professional Navitas Career Experience portfolio, which includes:
- An OH&S Statement of Attainment
- A Navitas Career Experience Program Certificate of Attainment